July 4th is Independence Day in the U.S., and it is celebrated in a truly American way by blowing things up and taking a day off from work. - Adam C. Engst Quotes
Quote:July 4th is Independence Day in the U.S., and it is celebrated in a truly American way by blowing things up and taking a day off from work. - Adam C. Engst Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Bush-Cheney administration had betrayed some basic American values. So there was hunger for change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM