I feel like I'm a time traveler from the future who has been sent back to be annoyed. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I feel like I'm a time traveler from the future who has been sent back to be annoyed. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every nation has a moral obligation to safeguard the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 45 minutes ago
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago