Everything seems overwhelming when you stand back and look at the totality of it. I build a lot of stuff and it would all seem impossible... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:Everything seems overwhelming when you stand back and look at the totality of it. I build a lot of stuff and it would all seem impossible if I didn't break it down piece by piece, stage by stage. The best gift you can give yourself is some drive--that thing inside of you that gets you out the door to the gym, job interviews, and dates. The believe-in-yourself adage is grossly overrated. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago