You shouldn't be eating anything that takes six minutes to microwave. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:You shouldn't be eating anything that takes six minutes to microwave. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:30 PM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM