You shouldn't be eating anything that takes six minutes to microwave. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:You shouldn't be eating anything that takes six minutes to microwave. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  Don't be upset that it takes a long, long time to find wisdom because nobody knows where wisdom can be found... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:35 AM
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  To me, climbing is like eating or drinking. I have to do it; it's part of my life. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  I can't see any reason why a film shouldn't be stylized and visually beautiful. I don't think a beautiful set is pretentious. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM