As I said in my last book, birds are mean. They're the only pet that, when they escape, the owners are relieved... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:As I said in my last book, birds are mean. They're the only pet that, when they escape, the owners are relieved. You can tell a species is evil by doing this simple math. If my blond lab Molly was the size of T-Rex, that would just mean more kibble, more work for the gardener in the backyard, and a harder time moving her to my wife's side of the bed at night. If birds were the size of a T-Rex, the streets would be littered with human remains. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm crushed by the responsibility of writing a satirical book. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  Too many people don't protect their smartphones with a password or PIN. I anticipate that Apple's fingerprint reader will in fact make iPhone 5S owners more likely to secure their smartphones. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
  The comic-book industry today is not what it was back then, unfortunately. Kids are no longer interested in reading comic books... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:51 AM
  Forget about every other lesson in the book. You have to be able to tap your foot or else none of what you doing you are not gonna have any control of your symptom. - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 06:37 AM