Having sex without a condom is like riding a roller coaster with diarrhea. You can't just throw your hands up and enjoy it. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:Having sex without a condom is like riding a roller coaster with diarrhea. You can't just throw your hands up and enjoy it. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  Married sex is like being awake during your own autopsy. It is root canal work without anesthetic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM