This is why the terrorists hate us. And it's not the glitter and it's not the pomp and circumstance. We've got black and white... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:This is why the terrorists hate us. And it's not the glitter and it's not the pomp and circumstance. We've got black and white, we've got Hispanic and Asian, we got gay, straight, and Guttenberg, all working together for one common goal: to get the mirror ball. And the mirror ball doesn't care what color you are, and it doesn't care how rich your parents are, and it doesn't care what God you pray to. It's an even wooden floor, and may the best man or woman win. And I say God bless Dancing with the Stars, and God bless the USA. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  To one's enemies: "I hate myself more than you ever could. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
  For paranoia about 'what other people think' : remember that only some hate, a very few love - and almost all just don't care. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:01 PM
  It's very hard to respect people on holiday - everybody looks so silly at the beach, it makes you hate humanity... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 07:35 AM