Lets not focus on saving a nickel... lets focus on making a buck. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:Lets not focus on saving a nickel... lets focus on making a buck. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM