A lot of guys and people in our society think that chicks just love dudes with money. Chicks love dudes who are successful... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:A lot of guys and people in our society think that chicks just love dudes with money. Chicks love dudes who are successful who happen to have money - do you know what I mean? Chicks are attracted to dudes that are doing their own thing. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago