I had two thoughts about it. One was I could do that, and the next one was I'll never get to do that. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I had two thoughts about it. One was I could do that, and the next one was I'll never get to do that. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart is just the heart; thoughts and feelings are just thoughts and feelings. Let things be just as they are. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  If we insist upon trying to imagine Him, we end with an idol, made not with hands but with thoughts; and an idol of the mind is as offensive to God as an idol of the hand. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-23-2017, 02:40 PM
  The essence of idolatry is the entertainment of thoughts about God that are unworthy of Him. The heaviest obligation lying upon the Christian... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-23-2017, 02:37 PM
  The essence of idolatry is the entertainment of thoughts about God that are unworthy of Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 5 07-23-2017, 02:28 PM
  God tells us to make a sanctuary of our thoughts in which He can dwell. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-22-2017, 05:25 PM