It should be like a salmon taking to open water. I've done so much morning radio that I won't be overwhelmed by it, but it's still going to be a challenge. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:It should be like a salmon taking to open water. I've done so much morning radio that I won't be overwhelmed by it, but it's still going to be a challenge. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM