I'd be at someone's house or be up on the roof all day and I'd get lonely - stir crazy - and talk radio became this soothing voice in my life... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I'd be at someone's house or be up on the roof all day and I'd get lonely - stir crazy - and talk radio became this soothing voice in my life. But the idea that I was making $10 an hour and stacking drywall while these guys were making a few hundred thousand, and they were having a party, and there were Playmates and there were good times, I just couldn't imagine it. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago