I spoke to my dad, and he said it took close to 90 dollars to raise me. But that was me and my sister, and my sister moved out when... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I spoke to my dad, and he said it took close to 90 dollars to raise me. But that was me and my sister, and my sister moved out when she was 16, so sometimes it can knock you up to triple digits to raise a kid. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  We used to build temples, and museums are about as close as secular society dares to go in facing up to the idea that a good building can change your life (and a bad one ruin it). - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:54 AM
  To look at the paper is to raise a seashell to one's ear and to be overwhelmed by the roar of humanity. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM