I spoke to my dad, and he said it took close to 90 dollars to raise me. But that was me and my sister, and my sister moved out when... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I spoke to my dad, and he said it took close to 90 dollars to raise me. But that was me and my sister, and my sister moved out when she was 16, so sometimes it can knock you up to triple digits to raise a kid. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 48 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:51 AM