I'm a comedian, not a politician. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I'm a comedian, not a politician. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM
  He [Newt Gingrich] is the most unpopular politician in America. His favorable rating is only four points higher than the Unabomber. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 07:00 AM