When I am king, I will revise the sexual bases system so that getting to first base will include oral sex and sodomy! - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:When I am king, I will revise the sexual bases system so that getting to first base will include oral sex and sodomy! - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM