Then there's the in-between, not a lipstick lesbian, not a butch dyke. I think that is what I'd be, a sweatpants lesbian. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:Then there's the in-between, not a lipstick lesbian, not a butch dyke. I think that is what I'd be, a sweatpants lesbian. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 14 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 22 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM
  It is the lesbian in us who is creative, for the dutiful daughter of the fathers in us is only a hack. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 11 06-02-2017, 12:50 PM
  The suppressed lesbian I had been carrying in me since adolescence began to stretch her limbs ... - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 10 06-02-2017, 09:13 AM