Then there's the in-between, not a lipstick lesbian, not a butch dyke. I think that is what I'd be, a sweatpants lesbian. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:Then there's the in-between, not a lipstick lesbian, not a butch dyke. I think that is what I'd be, a sweatpants lesbian. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a Baptist minister, I don't have the right to impose my views on anyone else. If committed gay and lesbian couples want to marry, that is their business; none of us should stand in their way - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-27-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 21 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 15 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 23 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM
  It is the lesbian in us who is creative, for the dutiful daughter of the fathers in us is only a hack. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 11 06-02-2017, 12:50 PM