The reason I hate publicists is because I think if we got rid of them everything would be on equal footing. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:The reason I hate publicists is because I think if we got rid of them everything would be on equal footing. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  I'm still a recluse. I still hate everyone. I'm still a misanthrope. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM