That's an interesting philosophical question. When your boner goes away, is that one gone... forever? - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:That's an interesting philosophical question. When your boner goes away, is that one gone... forever? - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 22 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I want to be interesting in an interview just as much as I want to do well in a part. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 39 minutes ago
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:02 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:21 AM