I used to be a Democrat, now I'm basically a Republican. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:I used to be a Democrat, now I'm basically a Republican. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  For me, the most disturbing aspect of the Republican political culture is how it puts its unquenchable thirst for power, domination and a radical ideology above facts, reason and the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  Net neutrality isn't a government takeover of the Internet, as many of my Republican colleagues have alleged. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:09 AM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM