If women built the bridges or were meant to build the bridges, then they would have done it. - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:If women built the bridges or were meant to build the bridges, then they would have done it. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM