The shuttle is the worst $20 you'll ever save. It adds 90 minutes to whatever a Town Car or cab would have been... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:The shuttle is the worst $20 you'll ever save. It adds 90 minutes to whatever a Town Car or cab would have been. You have the unenviable choice between being dropped off last or being dropped off first and having a bunch of losers who can't afford cab fare and have no friends or loved ones with cars knowing exactly where you live. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  I have always had this mentality because I hated to break anything on the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 23 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM
  People don't understand that it was maybe my biggest pleasure to drive an F1 car when it's wet. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM