We're all animals, that we all respond to the same stimuli. If you want to motivate somebody not to have premarital sex, or motivate black... - Adam Carolla Quotes
Quote:We're all animals, that we all respond to the same stimuli. If you want to motivate somebody not to have premarital sex, or motivate black bears not to go diving into dumpsters, first you have to think about why they do it. Telling them to stop isn't going to help. There has to be some incentive for them to alter their behavior. - Adam Carolla Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  I was born a poor black child. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:36 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM