Many talk much, and indeed well, of what Christ has done for us: but how little is spoken of what he is to do in us!... - Adam Clarke Quotes
Quote:Many talk much, and indeed well, of what Christ has done for us: but how little is spoken of what he is to do in us! and yet all that he has done for us is in reference to what he is to do in us. - Adam Clarke Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:55 AM
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM