There is no such thing as chance or accident; the words merely signify our ignorance of some real and immediate cause. - Adam Clarke Quotes
Quote:There is no such thing as chance or accident; the words merely signify our ignorance of some real and immediate cause. - Adam Clarke Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  The best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:42 PM