Whether the family of the Clarkes were of Norman extraction cannot be easily ascertained. - Adam Clarke Quotes
Quote:Whether the family of the Clarkes were of Norman extraction cannot be easily ascertained. - Adam Clarke Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM