Even papists could not see that a moral evil was detained in the soul through its physical connection with the body... - Adam Clarke Quotes
Quote:Even papists could not see that a moral evil was detained in the soul through its physical connection with the body; and that it required the dissolution of this physical connection before the moral contagion could be removed. - Adam Clarke Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:21 AM
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM