A man's respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck. - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes
Quote:A man's respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck. - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM