I am the product of the sustained indignation of a branded grandfather, the militant protest of my grandmother... - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes
Quote:I am the product of the sustained indignation of a branded grandfather, the militant protest of my grandmother, the disciplined resentment of my father and mother, and the power of the mass action of the church. - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  There is - I mean - I found early in life that righteous indignation is a little off-putting, and so I try to couch it with humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:47 PM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  We don't believe in market research for a new product unknown to the public. So we never do any. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:20 AM