I am the product of the sustained indignation of a branded grandfather, the militant protest of my grandmother... - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes
Quote:I am the product of the sustained indignation of a branded grandfather, the militant protest of my grandmother, the disciplined resentment of my father and mother, and the power of the mass action of the church. - Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
  It's the first company to build the mental position that has the upper hand, not the first company to make the product. IBM didn't invent the computer; Sperry Rand did... - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 15 08-26-2017, 07:36 AM
  When a really new product comes along, it's almost always a mistake to hang a well-known name on it. The reason is obvious... - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 07:30 AM
  The next generation product almost never comes from the previous generation. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 07:25 AM