They don't want to see rap music. They don't want to see the Beastie Boys. They don't care what we're doing... - Ad-Rock Quotes
Quote:They don't want to see rap music. They don't want to see the Beastie Boys. They don't care what we're doing. They want one thing and one thing only: that's to see Madonna come on stage. - Ad-Rock Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago