The pressure performing is something you have to get used to, really really quick. - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:The pressure performing is something you have to get used to, really really quick. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM
  People want to see realism in action now. People want the actors to perform than the computers performing. Though I have done both, I enjoy the realism of action more. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 07:25 AM