There's a big difference between trolling and just attacking guys to attack guys, to get under people's skin, and to genuinely express... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:There's a big difference between trolling and just attacking guys to attack guys, to get under people's skin, and to genuinely express how you felt about something. Like if I go to a movie for example, and I watch a movie, and I wasn't a fan of it. I don't mind turning to my family or some buddies I'm with and saying "oh man, I really didn't like that movie." But I've never acted or directed in my life. But I'm able to voice my opinion about whether or not I enjoyed it or not. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 26 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 32 minutes ago
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 47 minutes ago
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 48 minutes ago