They are definitely pros and cons to triple threat matches. The cons to them is obviously coming up with something very original and making sure everything makes sense. - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:They are definitely pros and cons to triple threat matches. The cons to them is obviously coming up with something very original and making sure everything makes sense. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM