We're more than ready to deliver. When the pressure is on, I think that's when the Ring of Honor roster does the best... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:We're more than ready to deliver. When the pressure is on, I think that's when the Ring of Honor roster does the best. Not only the main event, the entire roster feels the pressure and are ready to deliver. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm greedy for that satisfaction of doing something hard and knowing that, even though I was afraid I couldn't do it, that somehow I can deliver. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  As an artist, as an actor, as a writer, you have to use what's personal to you. You have to be personal about your work; otherwise, it doesn't ring true. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  TV has taken reflection out of the human condition. People didn't use to have a ready answer for everything, whether they knew something... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  We might have been ready to offer sympathy, but in actuality there were stronger reasons to want to congratulate her for having found... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:36 PM
  He was a volatile mixture of confidence and vulnerability. He could deliver extended monologues on professional matters... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 10:04 PM