We're more than ready to deliver. When the pressure is on, I think that's when the Ring of Honor roster does the best... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:We're more than ready to deliver. When the pressure is on, I think that's when the Ring of Honor roster does the best. Not only the main event, the entire roster feels the pressure and are ready to deliver. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM
  Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 14 08-03-2017, 04:20 PM
  Honor is the inner garment of the Soul; the first thing put on by it with the flesh, and the last it layeth down at its separation from it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM