However, the positive, and I mean this, Jay Lethal and Kyle O'Reilly are two of my favorite opponents... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:However, the positive, and I mean this, Jay Lethal and Kyle O'Reilly are two of my favorite opponents. I couldn't ask for two guys I'd rather be in a triple threat match with. On top of that, creatively, if we are able to make something that's really exciting for the fans, any time there are more bodies in the ring, you can always create something that's different because there's more than two people in the ring. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My favorite kind of film is serious comedy. Comedy with serious underpinning. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Double Indemnity is one of my all time favorites. Thats my favorite. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes-it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  To cut out every negative root would simultaneously mean choking off positive elements that might arise from it further up the stem of the plant... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM
  I don't want to pooh-pooh modern pop. I appreciate that as well, but my personal favorite kind of music is guitar-based rock. I like grunge and garage bands and alternative music, but that's more my personal taste. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM