I'm so glad you brought that up Jay Lethal as a performer has grown into, I'll say this even though I'm wrestling him this Friday... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:I'm so glad you brought that up Jay Lethal as a performer has grown into, I'll say this even though I'm wrestling him this Friday, he's one of my favorite wrestlers in the game right now. He's unreal. He's amazing in the ring. It doesn't matter who he's wresting. He's unreal on the microphone. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I'd take them all to dinner. All runaways. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:15 AM
  I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:28 PM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM