I'm very aware that pro wrestling fans can be some of the most vocal and passionate and descriptive about how they feel when it... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:I'm very aware that pro wrestling fans can be some of the most vocal and passionate and descriptive about how they feel when it comes to pro wrestling. So I'm totally fine with how fans talk about how they feel, cause if they're not allowed to voice how they feel, then what's the point of being a wrestling fan. You gotta know what you like and what you do't like and that's fine. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  People lucky enough to live in the vicinity of an industrial hog farm are, with each breath, made keenly aware of the cause of their declining property values. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  Google's screen for privacy settings does give you more options for what you share than Apple's does. But it's not a complete list, and people aren't aware of whether or not that information will go to a third party. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM