I've known Kyle O'Reilly since 2009. Me and him actually met each other when we had our very first match against each... - Adam Cole Quotes
Quote:I've known Kyle O'Reilly since 2009. Me and him actually met each other when we had our very first match against each other for Gabe Sapolsyky's DragonGate USA show. Me and Kyle went in there and we had a match that kind of made waves throughout the independent scene as far as us getting our names out there. We both got signed to Ring of Honor at the exact same time. - Adam Cole Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The UK is one of the only nations on earth that has actually met and even exceeded its goals under the Kyoto Protocol. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  As someone who's spent time with our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan on USO tours and met wounded warriors at Walter Reed and Bethesda... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:31 AM