I feel like I'll never get over red carpets. They're so bizarre and awkward. - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:I feel like I'll never get over red carpets. They're so bizarre and awkward. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:33 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM