I originally passed on 'Girls' because I thought TV was evil. - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:I originally passed on 'Girls' because I thought TV was evil. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 1 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM