I think people are willing to take more of a risk on an indie film, about character, etc...but at the same time, when I work on projects... - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:I think people are willing to take more of a risk on an indie film, about character, etc...but at the same time, when I work on projects that are substantially bigger, in a way they do feel small. Even though the catering is way better and we actually have someone shooting with real film.... The budgets are bigger but the story still feels small, like an indie film. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing is doing it, that's what it's all about. Not in the results of it. After all what is a risk? It's a risk not to take risks... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 46 minutes ago
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 47 minutes ago
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago