Yeah, September 11 happened and all my friends were like, 'Let's join the military!' and I was the only one who actually did. - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:Yeah, September 11 happened and all my friends were like, 'Let's join the military!' and I was the only one who actually did. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's subjunctive history. You know, the subjunctive? The mood used when something may or may not have happened. When it is imagined. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  We envy only those whom we feel ourselves to be like; we envy only members of our reference group. There are few successes more unendurable than those of our close friends. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM
  Everything that happened to you is a page that's been turned and is done with. - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:48 PM