I actually run a non-profit where one of the main objectives is to branch out and get a new audience for the theater... - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:I actually run a non-profit where one of the main objectives is to branch out and get a new audience for the theater. Just because the writing is so good and nothing is more effective than seeing something live and happening right in front of your face, so I definitely want to continue to pursue that. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  The soul is that which denies the body. For example, that which refuses to run when the body trembles, to strike when the body is angry, to drink when the body is thirsty. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM