Girls' feels very active and stirring a conversation and controversial, and you can't really ask for more as an actor. - Adam Driver Quotes
Quote:Girls' feels very active and stirring a conversation and controversial, and you can't really ask for more as an actor. - Adam Driver Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:17 AM