The thing that I think a lot of guys need to know how to do is not take your mothers advice about honesty being the best policy... - Adam DeVine Quotes
Quote:The thing that I think a lot of guys need to know how to do is not take your mothers advice about honesty being the best policy. Listen to your cool, drunk uncle who tells you to lie. Those are the relationships that last. - Adam DeVine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago