I'm a small-town guy, and moving to a huge city might be an adjustment. - Adam Dunn Quotes
Quote:I'm a small-town guy, and moving to a huge city might be an adjustment. - Adam Dunn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:53 AM
  The next thing I am doing is moving back home to Minnesota and getting involved in politics... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM