It's always been family first for me. No matter how well my career goes, nobody here will ask anything of me. I'm just another Dunn to them. - Adam Dunn Quotes
Quote:It's always been family first for me. No matter how well my career goes, nobody here will ask anything of me. I'm just another Dunn to them. - Adam Dunn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 09:02 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM