Hey, I'm serious here? Why do you have to ask me how many hits I have? - Adam Dunn Quotes
Quote:Hey, I'm serious here? Why do you have to ask me how many hits I have? - Adam Dunn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have thought about punching people out. Sometimes, I've thought, 'Why don't I just act on that impulse?' But then, I've never hit anybody in anger. Hey! I've never hit anybody for fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  I start with a comprehensive list of all the recent songs that have been big hits - and then I go down that list and see if I can come up with funny ideas for them. I can always come up with ideas, but not necessarily good ones! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:38 AM
  You still have Top 40 radio now, but it's 40 different stations. There aren't many hits that everybody knows, and there aren't many real superstars. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-30-2017, 07:01 AM
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-23-2017, 07:14 AM
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM