You want to embrace, but I can't figure out how to hold on to it. - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:You want to embrace, but I can't figure out how to hold on to it. - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what President Trump represents in American politics. But, if nothing else, he represents a way for tens... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  It's time for Americans to stop worrying about Kim Kardashian and figure out how we're gonna save our kids. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:15 AM
  Big pharma has a strangle hold on the politicians. They're stepping over the corpses of the children of America to cash their checks. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:12 AM