If you wrap yourself in daffodils I will wrap myself in pain - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:If you wrap yourself in daffodils I will wrap myself in pain - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Why seeketh thou revenge, O man! with what purpose is it that thou pursuest it? Thinkest thou to pain thine adversary by it? Know that thou thyself feelest its greatest torments. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM
  One man watches a river flow by. If he does not wish it to flow, to change ceaselessly in accord with its nature, he will suffer great pain... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 07:03 AM
  An athlete experiences the emotions of pain and elation through triumph and defeat, through teamwork and individuality, as nothing more than a human being...that is the true glory of sport. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 12 07-27-2017, 07:29 AM
  The pain of sacrificing our old selves is nothing compared to the joy of Christ living in us in our transformed lives. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 22 07-15-2017, 05:09 PM