If you wrap yourself in daffodils I will wrap myself in pain - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:If you wrap yourself in daffodils I will wrap myself in pain - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the gap between who we wish one day to be and who we are at present, must come pain, anxiety, envy and humiliation. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:44 AM
  In their different ways, art and philosophy help us, in Schopenhauer 's words, to turn pain into knowledge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  It is in dialogue with pain that many beautiful things acquire their value. Acquaintance with grief turns out to be one of the more unusual prerequisites of architectural appreciation... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:27 PM
  You normally have to be bashed about a bit by life to see the point of daffodils, sunsets and uneventful nice days. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 05:34 PM