When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely. - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely. - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
  Booksellers are the most valuable destination for the lonely, given the numbers of books that were written because authors couldn't find anyone to talk to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM
  Do you love me enough that I may be weak with you? Everyone loves strength, but do you love me for my weakness? That is the real test. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 05:18 PM
  I'm being accused of being a murderer! I'M being ACCUSED of being a molester!... They say my idea of a fun day is a dark lonely field and the urunj of a car, and a large stick and a roll of duct tape!... - Al Snow Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 10:25 PM